2. Kauai, Hawaii
#2 in Best Beaches in the U.S. Kauai's many wild, untouched landscapes mean visitors can expect to enjoy a unique beach experiences while on this Hawaiian island. For unforgettable views of the famous Napali coastline, hit up Polihale State Park, Tunnels Beach, Ke'e Beach and Hanalei Bay
3. Destin, FL- #3 in 'best beaches' in the United States. Situated on the Florida Panhandle. Situated on the Florida Panhandle, Destin boasts miles of picturesque white sand beaches. The shores at Crystal Beach Park are a pristine spot for swimming and lounging, while Henderson Beach State Park and Grayton Beach State park offer nature trails on top of beautiful white sandy shores. And thanks to a thriving underwater population. Destin is often called the World's Luckiest Fishing Village"
4. Outer Banks, N.C.
#4 in Best Beaches in the U.S.
Beaches in North Carolina span 100-plus miles, meaning there is plenty of room for you and your family to spread out. The shores at Hatteras Island are ideal for fishing and boating. Meanwhile, the beaches offer optimal conditions for surfing skimboarding, as they see more waves than the beaches further south. See all the Outer Banks light houses (my photos) HERE!
5. Laguna Beach, CA
Best Beaches in the U.S.
Located about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, Laguna Beach offers miles of unique beach terrain, ranging frim cafes to pools to seaside bluffs. Popular shorelines for swimming and include Main Beach and Crescent Bay Beach.
6. Sanibel Island
Best Beaches in the U.S. 2021
This secluded Fort Myers is considered even more low-key, quiet and quaint than its Gulf Coast neighbor. And that's saying a lot. Casual is the order of the day on Sanibel Island; a shabby chic vibe permeates the Periwinkle Way galleries, restaurants and shops; seashells cpver walking areas and linoleum surface. In fact, abundant seashells have become this island's (and it's smaller sister Captiva's) claim to fame!
Everyone loves a beach - the very best beaches in the United States! Here are the award-winning fun beaches in the USA! Which beach is best for you and your family? What are the #1 beaches? Where to find the best fun beaches in the United States?
Take your family to the beach in 2021 for an experience you will
remember for the rest oof your lives!
Best Guide to USA beaches including all-inclusive island resorts and web cams
Fun Beaches - Coast to Coast - East to West
2021 - The most beautiful photos of every U.S. National Park
|Myrtle Beach Web Cams
||Web Cams Charleston, S.C.
|Web Cams Outer Banks
||Web Cams FL Coast Cams
|Web Cams California Cams
||New England web cams
* My Photos are For Sale!*
BEST FAMILY BEACHES
in the United States, coast to coast, 2021
Do you want a hotel with your beach?
Here is the befst USA Beach Vacation Guide! Plus - beaches that include a hotel
Readers' Choice Guide from CN Traveler.com CondeNast Traveler readers favorite USA islands in Hawaii and those located in the S.C. LowCountry
2021 Readers' Choice Awards! So you think you need to head to the Caribbean for a getaway?
Nope! View the winners HERE!10 Best Beaches Guide in America, 2021 - HGTV.
From East to West, fro, family beaches to the best surfing fun!
Here are the top 10 beaches in America, 2021
2. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - The largest resort area in the Carolinas
60-mile Grand Strand! Myrtle Beach is the East Coast's ultimate vacation hub
3. Nantucket, Massachusetts - A trip to Nantucket is like visiting a far away fairy-tale land -
one set against a blue backdrop of ocean and bay in a community of simple, weathered white cottages surrounded by wild roses.
4. Kauna'oa Beach, located on the Kohala Coast
5. Clearwater Beach, Florida. Clearwater Beach lures countless families and couples to its broad, sandy shores and beach-front hotels.
6. Coronado, California Coronado Central Beach, stretches 1.5 miles behind the great houses houses along Ocean Blvd. in from to the glamorous Hotel Del Coronado.
7. Cape May, New Jersey is the farthest point south of the shore. Cape May is the crown jewel of the region with gorgeous beaches and a quaint center filled with gingerbread Victorians and colorful bed and breakfasts.
8. Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts Tucked beneath the famous Gay Head Cliffs, Moshup Beach is an unspoiled paradise of soft white sands plus brown cliffs looming from above.
9. East Hampton, NY It's easy to see why the picturesque town of East Hampton is a beloved vacation destination for New Yorkers.10. Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina
Stretching for 72 miles along the Atlantic Coast including the Outer Banks, the Cape Hatteras National Seashore (a skinnystrip of barrier islands) all the way to Ocracoke Island.
10 Best Beaches for Kids and families from U.S. News
Would you would like to feature YOUR island or beach rental on this page?
Call or send me an e-mail:
I'm Patricia Blackstock and my husband is Wally Snider. We have been living in Myrtle Beach for 21 years. We love our beach and every other beach we've visited. Through this beach-inspired website I hope you will find everything you need for your next beach or iusland vacation! Please contact me with questions! Or call me 843-215-7338
Thanks for turning off your ad blocker when you visit FunBeaches.com
All content on FunBeaches.com is written my me, Patricia Blackstock
The mistakes are all mine. Please contact me if you find any. Thank you!
|Pavilion's Save the Last Dance 2006 |Roads Less Traveled | Old postcards| The People of Myrtle Beach| Carousel Horses 2003 and Herschell-Spillman Carousel | Hurricane Charlie 2004| Sun Fun 2004| Pavilion Final Season |Pedro's South of the Border | UFO Experience| World's Tallest Sandcastle June 2006 |Beach Renourishment 2007 | Globes (orbs) from the old Pavilion | The Drifters ay home in Myrtle Beach| Georgetown Fire, 2013 |People of Myrtle Beach | Globes (orbs) from the old Pavilion |Telephone booths (How long will they be around?)
Facebook Personal Page pleasesend me a friend request if you are on Facebook. This is where I post many of my photos.
Facebook Please like FunBeaches on Facebook. You'll find many questions and answers here.
Patricia Blackstock (843-215-7338) Please call me if you would like to purchase an ad for your business on this FunBeaches site to replace the current ads with your information. Or contact me by e-mail.
Ownership Information - The FunBeaches.com website is owned, written and optimized by me, Patricia Blackstock. About Me. Send me an e-mail: Patricia Blackstock or give me a call at 843-215-7338. I am always happy to hear from our visitors! I am a local photographer living in Myrtle Beach and I am a one-woman operation. I am not affiliated with any local business, travel agency, Chamber of Commerce, Hospitality groups, etc. The number is my personal phone, not a business. If I don't answer when you call, please leave a message. I get fr too many robo calls, so if you are not on my contact list, your call goes to voicemail. Please leave me a message, and I will be happy to call you back.
Our Vacations - Vacations, Photos, Reviews
6. Narragansett, RI
7. Bethany Beach, DE
8. Ocracoke Beach, N.C.
10. St. Petersburg, FL
11. Two Mile Hollow Beach, NY
12. Sea Island Beach, GA
2. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
3. Ogunquit Beach,ME
4. Captiva Island, FL