#2 in Best Beaches in the U.S. Kauai's many wild, untouched landscapes mean visitors can expect to enjoy unique beach experiences while on this Hawaiian island. For unforgettable views of the famous Napali coastline, hit up Polihale State Park, Tunnels Beach and Ke'e Beach. Hanalei Bay
3. Destin Fl from east #3 in Best Beaches in the US! Situated on the Florida Panhandle. Situated on the Florida Panhandle, Destin boasts miles of picturesque white sand beaches. The Shores at Crystal Beach Park is a pristine spot for swimming and lounging, while Henderson Beach State Park and Grayton Beach State park offer nature trails on top of beautiful white sandy shores. And thanks to a thriving underwater population. Destin is often called the "World's Luckiest Fishing Village"
4. Outer Banks, N.C.
#4 in Best Beaches in the U.S.
Beaches in North Carolina span 100-plus miles, meaning there is plenty of room for you and your family to spread out. The shores at Hatteras Island are ideal for fishing and boating. Meanwhile, the beaches offer optimal conditions for surfing skimboarding, as they see more waves than beaches further south. See all lighthouses (my photos) HERE!
5. Laguna Beach, CA
Best Beaches in the U.S.
Located about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, Laguna Beach offers miles of unique beach terrain, ranging from caves to tide pools to seaside bluffs. Popular shorelines for swimming include Main Beach and Crescent Bay Beach.
6. Sanibel Island
Best Beaches in the U.S. 2021
This secluded Fort Myers is considered even more low-key, quiet and quaint than its Gulf Coast neighbor, and that's saying a lot. Casual is the order of the day on Sanibel Island; a shabby chic vibe permeates the Periwinkle Way galleries, restaurants and shops; seashells cover every sandy and linoleum surface. In fact, abundant seashells have become this island's (and its smaller sister Captiva's) claim to fame.
Everyone loves aa beach - and here arer the best beaches - Coast to Coast - East to West -The beaches in the United States cover North America and Hawaii and to the east coast cities such as New York, Washington, DC, Midwestern metropolis, Chicago and the Southern States
Best Beach Guide for BEACHES USA...plus
All-Inclusive Holiday Vacations - and Southern Islands
Fun Beaches - Bst Beaches in the U.S.A.
* My Photos are For Sale!*
POPULAR WEB CAMS AND DRONES
|Myrtle Beach Web Cams
||Web Cams Charleston, S.C.
|Web Cams Outer Banks
||Web Cams FL Coast Cams
|Web Cams California Cams
||New England web cams
Readers' Choice Guide from CN Traveler.com Condé Nast Traveler readers favorite USA islands in Hawaii and those in the S.C. LowCountry
2021 Readers' Choice Awards! So you think you have to head to the Caribbean for a getaway?
Nope! View the winners HERE!10 Best Beaches Guide in America, 2021 - HGTV.
From East to West, from familhy beaches to the best surfer spots
Here are the top 10 beaches in America 2021
2. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - The largest Resort along Carolina's
60-mile Grand Strand! Myrtle Beach is the east coast's ultimate vacation hub
3. Nantucket, Massachusetts - A trip to Nantucket is like visiting a far away fairy-tale land -
one set against a blue backdrop of ocean and bay in a community of simple, weathered white cottages surrounded by wild roses.
4. Kauna'oa Beach, located on the Kohala Coast
5. Clearwater Beach, Florida. Clearwater Beach lures countless families and couples to its broad, sandy shores and beach-front hotels.
6. Coronado, California Coronado Central Beach, stretches 1.5 miles behind the great houses houses along Ocean Blvd. in front of the glamorous Hotel Del Coronado.
7. Cape May, New Jersey As the furthest point south of the shore, Cape May is the crown jewel of the region with gorgeous beaches and a quaint town cednter filled with gingerbread Victorians and colorful bed and breakfasts.
8. Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts T"ucked beneath the infamous Gay Head Cliffs, Moshup Beach is an unspoiled paradise of soft white sand framed by brown and striated cliffs looming from above.
9. East Hampton, NY It's easy to see why the picturesque town of East Hampton is a beloved vacation destination for New Yorkers.10. Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina
Stretching for 72 miles along the Atlantic coast on the Outer Banks, the Cape Hatteras National Seashore is a skinny strip of barrier islands fron Nags Head to Ocracoke Island.
10 Best Beaches for Kids and Families from U.S. News
Would you like to feature YOUR island or beach rentqal on this page?
Call or send me an e-mail:
I'm Patricia Blackstock and my husband is Wally Snider. We have been living in Myrtle Beach for 21 years. We love our beach and every other beach we've visited. Through this beach-inspired website I hope you will find everything you need for your next beach or island vacation! Please concate me with questions, Or call me 843-215-7338
Thanks for turning off your ad blocker when you visit FunBeaches.com
All content on FunBeaches.com is written by me, Patricia Blackstock
The mistakes are all mine. Please contact me if you find any. Thank you!
Facebook Personal Page please send me a Friend Request if you have a Facebook account. This is where I post many of my photos.
Facebook Please like FunBeaches on Facebook. You'll find many questions andasnwers here.
Patricia Blackstock (843-215-7338) if you would like purchase an ad for your business on this FunBeaches site to replace the current ads with your information.
Ownership Information - ©FunBeaches is owned, written and optimized by me, Patricia Blackstock. About Me. Send me an e-mail: Patricia Blackstock or give me a call at 843-215-7338. I am always happy to hear from our visitors! I am a local photographer living in Myrtle Beach and I am a one-woman operation. I am not affiliated with any local business, travel agency, Chamber of Commerce, Hospitality groups, etc. The number is my personal phone, not a business. If I don't answer when you call, please leave a message. I get far too many robo calls, so if you are not on my contact list, your call goes to voicemail. Leave me a message. Tell me who you are. I'll call you back.
Our Vacations - Vacations, Photos, Reviews
Pavilion - Save the Last Dance 2006 |Roads Less Traveled | The People of Myrtle Beach| Carousel Horses 2003 and Herschell-Spillman Carousel | Hurricane Charlie 2004| Sun Fun 2004| Pavilion Final Season |Pedro's South of the Border | World's Tallest Sandcastle June 2006 |Beach Renourishment 2007 | Globes (orbs) from the old Pavilion | The Drifters at home in Myrtle Beach| Georgetown Fire, 2013 |People of Myrtle Beach | Globes (orbs) from the old Pavilion |Telephone booths (How long will they be around?)
Do you want a hotel with your beach?
Here is the best USA beach guide that also includes a hotel!
2. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
3. Ogunquit Beach
4. Captiva Island, FL
6. Narragansett, RI
7. Bethany Beach,
8. Ocracoke Beach
10. St. Petersburg
11. Two Mile Hollow Beach,NY
12. Sea Island,